That moment when they give Nog the evil eye for trying to take away their bottle of booze. Perfection.
They all look like pizza delivery people.
And I love them so much.
AU Plot Bunny, where Sisko is the owner of a Pizza shop. His employees include a medical student, a guy who can fix about anything mechanical, the Dax sisters, a red head with a temper and her boyfriend who is better then a security camera, his son and a grumpy guy who listens to opera. Next door is a bar owned by Quark, a man obsessed with money and his brother who is really only an owner because Quark’s mom made Quark add him to the lease. Rom’s girlfriend works at the bar, but occasionally takes a shift at the pizzeria when someone is sick.
They have a few regulars, including a man who Julian, the medical student, swears works for the CIA and a creepy guy who likes to see how long it takes to get Kira to hit him over the head with a Pizza pan.
i just wanted to share with you all what came of posting this
Don’t forget their rival Pizza Delivery service.
I swear to god if this AU doesn’t get called Deep Dish Nine
DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
OMFG IT JUST GOT BETTER
i am done.
I DIDN’T KNOW I NEEDED THIS BUT I DO
“DEEP DISH NINE” “DOMINION PIZZA” I’M GOING TO DIE
I need novels set in this world RIGHT NOW, PEOPLE. Why is this not a thing yet? DEEP DISH NINE.
You are all broken inside. And yet I now need this in my life.
This is it. This is the best post on Tumblr. Everyone go home.
baseball u guys
Jadzia enjoys her bachelorette party. With the help of Quark’s, of course.
CAN WE TALK ABOUT WHAT A PERFECT EPISODE OF TELEVISION THIS WAS I’M JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT HOW GOOD DEEP SPACE NINE IS SO FAR YOU GUYS
- Nog and Jake are adorable bros 4 lyfe
- KIRA: Tobin? I don’t think I’ve heard about this one.
DAX: My second host. Barely a sex life and no imagination, but he knew phase coil inverters like no one else.
- Sisko choking Quark like a goddamn boss because fuck regulations he is a busy man he DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT.
- Sisko for best dad! Sisko for best captain! SISKO FOR BEST.
- But no KIRA is the best. Oh my god, the entire scene with her and Dax in the cave/raider, I could literally die. Kira used to eat giant spiderdogs and somehow, despite Dax being a couple hundred years her senior and formerly male, manages to be a little bit harder. That is so, so perfect. Their banter about the piece of crap they’re flying, “seat of the pants technology,” heads between the knees as they casually crash land. BADASS LADIES BEING BADASS!!!
- and then suddenly
ME: …kelsey you can’t just ship things because they’re hot ladies
ME: DON’T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE I DO WHAT I WANT
- Dax is worried about the important things at this crucial moment in their emergency life risking plan, like how her fake Bajoran nose looks.
- “Off the hook after all.” CHRIST - and then Sisko telling O’Brien that he’ll remember Li the way Bajoran history will. Goddamn. GodDAMN I say. Just the right emotional chord.
- This show. Is so. Impressive.